Wild Arms Quarter Knights Wild Arms Quarter Knights

I have to admit

Many of the Wild ARMs remixes suck major ass, because I'm too critical of them, but yours definitely has potential and I did enjoy listening to it.

Congratulations.

{Diamond Dust} {Diamond Dust}

Sexy.

Love the beginning, and the build up is fantastic 8D
Specifically, I love the noise that comes in at :32, it fits the name of the song great and gives it the special touch it needs to be that much more amazing.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Ummm...

Gargoyle
Sanxion7
That's all I have to say

A Walk Around Cloud 9 A Walk Around Cloud 9

Decent

Really good concept and nice execution, with the exception of one minor detail. In the beginning all the awkward sudden stops in the nice legato notes into a quiet staccato bell part seem very out of place and ruin the mood of the piece. Having the last note slowly fade out would've given it a much smoother feel and kept with the theme.

bevermaly responds:

Thanks for your review, and I'll take that into consideration for future projects. :]

Mood Zwing Mood Zwing

Great song

You've definitely got some talent here. Strong rhythms and catchy melodies make this a powerful song that's very fun to listen to. At some points I'd almost be willing to call this a DnB song. Very good, can't wait for more.

MfMusicFreak responds:

Thx alot! Theres just 1 thing I need help with, with things like the scrater and stuff like that, how do u put what u do on it into your song?

\Heaven/ \Heaven/

Almost perfect

Pretty good, not much to complain about on this one. You played it too safe for me :P But I would recommend a lighter bass, maybe a harp or dulcimer playin the bass line.

{Blaze} {Blaze}

Adrinaline rush

Highspeed synth, driving cymbals, pumping bassline...epic. Energy levels peak in this piece, similar to {Rose} yet much more going on. I liked the way you varied it up at the end with the triplets on the violins as well. Amazing

{Sunlight} {Sunlight}

This piece shines

In the sea of random trance and ambient songs found on newgrounds, this piece is one of a kind. Clear percussive piano, distant and calming percussion, and clear echoing synth. The bass that comes in a little before the 2 minute mark is a wise choice as well, and definitely took me by surprise. Listening to songs such as {Midnight}, {Rose}, and {The Ocean}, I had a feeling if you made some form of epic trance/ambient song that it would be a must have in my music library, and after hearing this piece, I was right.

{Rose} Remastered {Rose} Remastered

Very beautiful

5/5, 10/10
Definitely much more beautiful once it has been cleaned up. The bass is simply beautiful, and well chosen too. With the symphonic theme going on in this piece, it would have been very easy to choose an inappropriate bass, but this one compliments the strings nicely. I also like the way you used the percussion. A lot of times it overpowers the main melody and gets too repetitive, but you managed to keep it properly maintained while even giving it a section to shine by itself, which I felt was a nice break point mid-song. Beautiful high speed synths too. Music to my ears, literally.

Blue Army (TMO's Extended Mix) Blue Army (TMO's Extended Mix)

Umm...

Did you do anything to the original song besides speed up the original? Sure at the end there was an awkward transfer back to a more normal speed section and such, but it sounds like all you did was rearrange things (not very well I may add, the parts that sounded like you actually did something were very choppy) and speed it up. I was excited seeing the title Blue Army but seeing as you didn't do anything even slightly original nor did you do anything well, I was extremely disappointed.

DarkOnyx responds:

hehe, I've to make things clear here, I've cutted a long bit in the begining, I've put echo.reverb ecolizing,piched it up and speeded it up a bit, I've aslo cutted about four things in the middle and made a different ending , = this is the song I've "edited" more in, so I don't agree with u there